Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2007, 08:17 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Help with older program

Can anyone help me

This is message I got from Big Bill

I asked if I could post it here
for him

This is the message:

Binder,

Do you know if the programs Ultra Scan and Ultra Plus are the same? What do you know about Ultra Plus...it has Sartin and Purdy's name on it.

Big Bill...email me at:

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:18 AM   #2
froggy
Grade 1
 
froggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
Ultra Plus is Ultra Scan, with with an Apv/class added to it and also gives you med energy and factor W readings.
It also has the ability to save a race once you have entered your info.

According to those who are supposed to know, its basic algorithm's are already incorporated in all of the modern Sartin software.
(Ted could answer to that better than I.)

Utra Scan is difficult to understand how to use at first.

I used to have it programed into a Radio Shack pocket computer and could walk into a race book and handicap five race cards at once.

I loved it and hated it at the same time.

The raw output was really good and then when a long priced horse came in the adjusted had it.

I just never knew which it was going to be before the race.

I use it now for doing my apv/class and then when I feel like taking the time I do a race or two.

Froggy

Last edited by froggy; 05-06-2007 at 10:22 AM.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AODDS Silver for older programs Houndog Velocity Programs 1 09-10-2011 09:29 PM
Something for us older folks shoeless General Discussion 2 04-09-2007 08:01 PM
Looking for older past performances ClarkWilson General Discussion 3 09-29-2006 12:57 PM
Older programs SeaLord Velocity Programs 1 06-11-2006 07:20 PM
Older program stuff Binder General Discussion 5 12-21-2005 08:45 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.