Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Pick 4 AQU contest

Over on Paceadvantage.com
in the AQU. contest our friend Richie P picked
two + $30 winners

Late:

$2.00 - 1,4,8,10 // 3,5,6,9,11 // 2,4 // 8,10 = 160.00
$1.00 - 1,4,8,10 // 3,5,6,9,11 // 4 // 8,10 = 40.00

Results
$2 pick 4 4-5-7-2 =$63,482
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:17 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
and had the 64.00 winner Sunday(least I had a few bucks on him to win).

Didn't come close to hitting either pick 4 so it don't mean ****

I swear I dont think I have ever hit one in that contest. I will though or will die trying. Can't give up.

I did NOT have win money on either horse yesterday. The first one was a "price throw in". The 2nd one was a Fts who was beautifully bred and had a super workout pattern.

Best of luck at the "New Philly Park" which opens today with the slot purses. I can see it all now: Bill hitting counterenergy bombs and the crowd shakes their collective heads and says " how the heck did THAT horse win"

Go head Bill
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"

Last edited by RichieP; 01-02-2007 at 09:22 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Richie,NICE ONES
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Del-Mar Weekend Pick 4 jms62 Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 07-23-2006 01:55 PM
Jim my first pick 3 hit with the matchup RichieP Matchup Discussion 9 05-27-2006 04:46 PM
Pick 6 Sundays Fast4522 Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 02-05-2006 09:55 PM
Del Mar Pick 3 Chip Napolitano Selections 4 07-31-2005 09:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.