Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2026, 08:52 PM   #1
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
What Track are we playing tomorrow people?

Team P & C,

What track are we playing tomorrow?

Let me know and I will download it.

Don't forget to cash!!

Jon
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2026, 10:35 AM   #2
MJS6916
Grade 1
 
MJS6916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 440
Can’t play this weekend either,
but should I should be in action
this week somewhere around
Aqueduct or Churchill

Mike 😀
__________________
just keeping my trajectory in the positive

http://sartinmethodology.com/pubs/RD...d_Glossary.pdf
MJS6916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2026, 11:45 AM   #3
Mitch44
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
Jon I'll take a quick look at WO for you. See if I can find something good. I can't get into detail as I have to take my wife & Mother of my children out to dinner.
Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ky Derby 2019 Mitch44 Races of Interest 4 05-04-2019 09:02 PM
Track to Track Adjustments DanBoals Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 40 04-21-2016 12:08 AM
New Track Code: BHP = HOL Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 11 04-28-2012 03:12 PM
TRACK PROFILE for PHA For The Lead Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 4 09-22-2010 08:13 AM
How do people track what they wager? JLG Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 5 02-06-2009 08:44 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 PM.