|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 378
|
No 1976 data.
security token missing??? Posted screenshots on PA Last edited by omar; 10-18-2023 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Attachment problems |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 378
|
Trouble with pics. Better able to see on pace advantage in general discussion under same title. Sorry.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Omar, you wrote to me about this and I told you your pics were too large for our site when posted as PNG format files. I advised you to re-post them as JPG format files or else make the PNG files smaller.
The same images you posted at PaceAdvantage as JPG files worked fine - as I said they would here. Possibly you didn't receive my email reply? Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 378
|
http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1697793663
http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1697793663 http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1697793663 http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1697793663 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 378
|
You know it took me 45 minutes to straighten out this last picture. It takes me way less to find a $43 horse!! Ted, those photos on pa came up as .png when I loaded them but now I straightened it out. Thanks.
http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1697796831 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|