|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Gary Best Of Luck
Gary,Knock em dead this weekend at the Keeneland handicapping contest.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Go
GOOD SKILL
GARY Hope the all run to the readouts
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Good luck Gary. May the force be with you!
Rich
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
|
Gary,
I know you can do it. Good Luck. Pino |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
|
Everyone:
Thank you all. I really appreciate the supportr. Unfortunately, I did not do well. Finished about 50th. Some days are better than others. Heading to Saratoga next weekend for a little rest. Gary |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Gary Owens | shoeless | Velocity Programs | 3 | 06-29-2006 07:50 PM |
|