|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 117
|
Bill V hunch play
I was looking at tracks today to see what stakes races were being run. I clicked on to Del Mar and in the first race, a 25clm, I saw a long shot whom reminded me of Bill and one of his occasional comments,
The horse is Starship Chewbacca, 15-1, which by itself is unremarkable. He drew the 4 post though and as Bill would have written: May the 4 horse be with you. Never met the gentleman but did enjoy his post and his sharing knowledge. This just reminded of him and I thought I'd share. Thanks |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Appreciation for Bill Varone | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 84 | 11-08-2021 03:16 PM |
| hunch play numbers | Bill V. | General Discussion | 0 | 09-26-2019 11:18 AM |
| Bill V's Health | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 36 | 11-28-2018 05:25 PM |
| 8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 05-01-2015 05:02 PM |
| "The Joe and Bill Varone P&C Survivor contest" | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 1 | 09-15-2008 07:02 PM |
|