Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2021, 10:42 AM   #1
kmspokes
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 32
Gulfstream Park 3/28/21

Thank you RDSS, FTL and the Hat (via Richie’s past posts, archives Ted has maintained and Lt’s suggested readings). I feel it’s allowed me to accumulate some reasonable knowledge to have some fun handicapping. Playing Gulfstream yesterday and while I was holding my own through the day, I honed in on Race 11 and Cuestion de Tiempo ( A Matter of Time ) for a $2 win and place ticket. It paid out $88 for win and $27.40 for place !! That was so exciting to watch , I’ve been studying and tracking info for a couple years now, Cuestion de Tiempo so appropriate for me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I love Pace and Cap!!

I tried snipping and pasting the resolved ticket but I could not get it to paste?
Ken
kmspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 11:51 AM   #2
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
Nice going Ken.
I had it also two dollars win and place.
Made for a profitable day.
Rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:03 PM   #3
darmar
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Posts: 3,628
Fantastic play Ken. Isn't great when a plan co es to fruition Keep up the great work
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:26 PM   #4
kmspokes
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 32
Thanks guys, it’s great following your posts and learning from some of the best !
kmspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 02:53 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Congratulations Ken (and Rich) If you cannot figure out how to attach that snip to a Post from the instructions I sent you, just email it to me and I'll post it, no worries.

Keep up the good work Ken! No mas cuestión de tiempo - el tiempo es ahora

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 04:02 PM   #6
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Outstanding work Ken. Keep on doing the work and the sky is the limit.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:58 PM   #7
kmspokes
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 32
A bit scary as I hit the 12/5 exacta at Parx R 11 today. $80.20 payout !! I know I'm not that good but I think something is starting to sink in maybe ??
kmspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 08:30 PM   #8
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
You can be that good if you keep working hard. Don't let any negative thoughts enter your brain. You are on the right track.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 08:50 PM   #9
kmspokes
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 32
Smile

Learning how to copy and paste resolved races, hope this works
Attachment 49610
Attachment 49611

Last edited by kmspokes; 04-28-2023 at 08:54 AM.
kmspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 10:04 PM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gulfstream Park 5/7 justin13892002 Selections 10 05-07-2020 07:27 PM
Gulfstream Park West ScottB Selections 0 11-08-2019 09:53 AM
Gulfstream Park, St. Patrick's Day Seven Furlongs Matchup Discussion 24 03-18-2015 03:57 AM
Gulfstream Park Saturday (3 Matchers in a Row) The Pook Matchup Discussion 30 02-21-2015 04:34 PM
Gulfstream Park - Winners Mr.Pagine Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 6 01-20-2013 10:55 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.