Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Letters to Doc

I am going to be sending Doc some very important information regarding
the state of Validator and the Trackmaster SR/TV isues

Doc is able to read post here He is very impressed

I need to send him hard copy in letters since he has very limited use of a computer. Its just better on paper for him

If you would like to send Doc a letter
I will forward it to him

Please email me Bindfold@yahoo.com
if you interested I will send you my home address You can send your sealed letter to me I will forward them Something I will to do as part of the website members perks

Thanks Bill V

Last edited by admin; 06-27-2006 at 05:22 PM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:59 PM   #2
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Bill,

That's just great! Doc, if you're reading this, first of all, I wish you all the best in health--for that is really one's true wealth. Second, like Binder touched upon, if you were still actively involved with the Methodology--and still using Validator III--how would you address the 'changed' Trackmaster data files?

Your suggestions/direction would be oh, so much appreciated.

All the best,

Jonathan Steele
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.