Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
Lefty
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
Thoromation 4 call sell, trade?

I used to have all the older Sartin Prgms including Thoromation 4 call. I'm wondering if anyone has an original 4 call Thoromation prgm they'd like to sell or trade. I want to copy Quadrator to it. As others, I like to fool around with Old Sartin stuff.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 4 05-01-2015 05:02 PM
1st call, 2nd call? Seven Furlongs Matchup Discussion 13 03-26-2015 02:06 PM
Hi Everyone Assist Man General Discussion 8 04-17-2012 04:41 PM
THE HAT'S intuition, his voodoo & mathematics VoodooFan Matchup Discussion 0 06-21-2009 02:36 AM
2nd call says it all Tim Y Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 3 12-15-2008 02:39 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.