Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:25 AM   #1
Brooks
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 29
Getting Started

Bill, hi, pls let me know as soon as you can if you can definitely make it for Sat. AM At Monmouth. Let me know about Sunday if/when you can.
I got the card for Pimlico 6/1, no problem and did the second. I definitely had the winner #5 @ 11.20 and may have had the exata 32.40 and trifecta 75 with closer scrutinazation because I liked the #4 2nd and 1A 3rd. Pop
Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 05:45 AM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Sure Dad
First off Great job at Pim race 2 !

Real happy your getting the hang of all the steps
I will let you know as soon as I can about Saturday
I know you need to plan

I have the monitor I can get you set up with that

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It all started at Philly Park Binder General Discussion 2 11-13-2005 06:18 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.