|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
looking at past performances
Jim,I know when you are doing The Match Up you are looking at all of the past performances. What do you do if you see a horse can run against today's race but it's from awhile ago.Playing Charles Town these horses tend to go off form rather quickly.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 2
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86
|
Jeff,
Most of the time I ignore the lay off, but occasionally I look to see how what the horse has done after he comes back after a layoff . Always look at all of the lines. |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 2
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86
|
Jeff
I'm not sure how to answer that question, because I don't know the answer Jim |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Jim,That reply was to another post that was moved.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 639
|
Quote:
There was a horse today at Lone Star in the first race that showed a big win wiring the field off a long layoff. He was off a long layoff today also and he wired the field and won big again at a nice price. History repeated itself. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Quote:
That was my fault I should have explained what I had to do someone posted a question here instead of the general handicapping area |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Speculator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Ted Craven | Speculator | 57 | 03-18-2010 05:16 PM |
| Past Performance Generator | Fast4522 | General Discussion | 9 | 11-18-2005 05:14 PM |
| Blast From The Past | Jonathan Steele | General Discussion | 0 | 08-01-2005 10:26 PM |
|