Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #1
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Selector Program

I was going through my Sartin Material and programs and I came across a program that was a free give away for attending one of the Sartin Seminars. The name of the program is Selector. This program introduced the new manual data entry format that people who have used THOROMATION may be familiar with. This was the 4 call format where you did not have to enter decimals and you saw all the horses as you entered them. This program could be useful in projecting sprinters going into routes since it has an auto projection capability. This would be similiar to what peter e is doing when using Validator Manual Entry to get his projections. Since Energy does not project sprinters going into routes this as peter stated could be used as an alternate to the manual (e) adjustment in Energy.

This program could be used in conjunction with your Energy Program for this purpose. In addition if you are so inclined you could use this as a contender selector; making track profiles; and other useful features. I do not have any screen shots to show you because just like THOROMATION this program insists on going into full screen mode instead of in a DOS window so I am not able to capture any screenshots. To summarize what this program can do I will outline this below.

1. It has an Auto-Projector for Sprints to Routes.
2. It has an energy profile with columns for Total Energy; EP; TT; FinF;%Med; MP; MPBL; and ESP.
3. The next screen is same as above with all readouts averaged for you. Could be very useful in making a Track Profile. Much easier to use data entry wise for this purpose than trying to do this through the ENGEN in Energy.
4. Beaten Lengths Sorted from lowest to highest in 3 columns which are EP; MP; and FinF.
5. In the program menu it also has the sort DC/V Composite from Entropy.
6. Another menu item is called Phase1 which gives you TPR ratings for horses you have entered. This has columns for MPR; LPR; CPR; %E, and the Diff which is the difference between MPR and LPR.
7. It also has a menu item for the venerable CLASS & APV's.

Anyone interested in this program let me know. Like other Sartin programs it is copy-protected so I will include a procedure to get around this. I am not selling anything since this was given away at one of the Sartin Seminars. I am only posting this for people on this BBS. This program was never meant to be sold, but some of the concepts were used in THOROMATION. I also have Entropy; and a FRACTALS Program that Doc gave away in another seminar I attended. Once again I am not selling anything and my intention is to help people on this BBS; as others have helped me.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #2
winning
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
I'm would like to have the Selector Program

Hi there,

Could you please send me the Selector Program,

My e-mail address is forfunme2003@yahoo.com

Thank-you

Brian
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:02 AM   #3
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
Old Programs

Houndog Im always interested in the older programs . I get a kick working with them. Im interested in the three you mention in your post Selector,Entropy and Fractals. Thanks.
My e-mail is ramoninjerome@comcast.net
RAMON201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:03 AM   #4
Cellarfunk
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Omaha
Posts: 72
Maybe you could just send the files to Binder and have him post them in the older programs section of his site?
__________________
CFunk
Cellarfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellarfunk
Maybe you could just send the files to Binder and have him post them in the older programs section of his site?

That's fine with me. Since this is Binder's board if he OK's it I will give him everything I have.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:24 AM   #6
bobsbet
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 15
Houndog:

could you please send me the Selector Program.

My email is thelivingstons2@verizon.com

Thanks
bobsbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:48 AM   #7
bobsbet
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 15
Houndog:

Correction to my email address:

Should be: thelivingstons2@verizon.net

Sorry
bobsbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #8
Forego
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 639
selector program. I thought i had heard or seen all of the softwares put out by Pirco. this one changes all that.

synergism keeps plugging away.lose win lose win. key is getting a few nice prices to offset losses.
Forego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:08 AM   #9
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forego
selector program. I thought i had heard or seen all of the softwares put out by Pirco. this one changes all that.

synergism keeps plugging away.lose win lose win. key is getting a few nice prices to offset losses.
Pirco, came out with alot of programs and I don't have them all. They never sold Selector, it was just a free hand-out for attending one of the Sartin seminars. Once you get familiar with the read-outs I think you can win with any Sartin program. Synergism is the best velocity program that Doc and Bob Purdy have put out. Many other programs copied these concepts without giving credit.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:51 PM   #10
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
Hounddog,
I have a question for you:
if you MUST choose any of the PIRCO program which one you would you pick.
Also, can you send me the Selector?
gledda@aol.com
Pino
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 PM.