Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 11-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #21
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Thumbs up Thanks for the Practice races

Thank You Mr. Bradshaw and RichieP for these practice races. Am studying this one and the past ones. Looks like we need vigorous work on Running Styles. Especially the difference between Early and Early Presser. Excellent material and Priceless work.
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
Old 11-03-2006, 10:07 PM   #22
dugoutgold
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio840 View Post
Hi Jim. How are you??

I like to let you know that with your help and Richie's help my hcp has improved from 10% to about 35%. (THAT'S PICKING 1 HORSE TO WIN WITHOUT USING ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM).

My question: Is there any special way of projecting the line of a (Grass Sprinter from the 6.5f Down Hill at Sax.) to a Route.

I know how to do it with horses on the dirt but those from the Down HIll Turf at Sax, the horses are REALLY FAST. And when I do project them they are faster than all the routers. Some of these Sprinters have times of 21 43 112 for 6.5f.

emilio
Hi Emilo, I wouldnt try to project those 6.5 downhill lines. That downhill race is an entity unto itself. What i do is try to find another line from say HOL, GG etc.
Projectioning or trying to from that distance on that downhill is not a good thing.
congrats on your improvement! Im still using Aoddsgold98 but i can do all the projecting as well as changing the prob pace calls and such. Making progress here too but not a one horse better all the time, (cept those lone e types)

Keep up the good work1 doug
Old 11-05-2006, 01:23 AM   #23
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Wonder if there's a distance peculiarity that stands out in the Santa Anita 6.5 downhill turf?
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw