Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hat Check - How Can We Help You? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "The Hat" - Practice Race # 4 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1685)

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:00 AM

"The Hat" - Practice Race # 4
 
1 Attachment(s)
This week we go to Philly Park. I am going to show the horse's name which will also bring in the dates. This way tandems will be readily identified.

Couple of folks had problems seeing tandem horses when I removed the dates last race. Now it's fixed

today's distance is one mile

Rich

Btw - The track announcer there is Keith Jones. A true class act who loves racing. He returns tomorrow to his job after months on the sidelines recovering from SERIOUS neck operation. Very cool

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 1 horse

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 2 horse

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 3 horse

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 4 horse

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 5 horse

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 6 horse

RichieP 10-29-2006 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the 7 horse

shoeless 10-29-2006 10:27 AM

6 in a hand ride,like the pattern as well as the match up.Jeff

forecast 10-29-2006 01:07 PM

Hi Rich,

If odds were acceptable, I would take the rubber band off the bankroll and bet it ALL on the 5 and 6 horses. If I had to bet only one horse, I would have to go with the 6 based on their tandem performance.

Thanks for the practice races.

Forecast


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.