Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #61
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
Warning is ok short term, but these issues need fixing NOW

Sounds like a track to track adjustment issue, but that's a guess
contact Trackmaster's Jerry or someone (ted) who could do that
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #62
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
Warning is ok short term, but these issues need fixing NOW

Sounds like a track to track adjustment issue, but thats a guess
The splits at Philly and Monmouth have always been a problem for me, long before I started using the software. For a while I was able to overcome it by making my own variants, but it was so much work that I ended up abandoning the project.

Not long ago, while cleaning out a closet, I came across all the data that I had been compiling in those days and I found it hard to believe that I ever spent so much time on it. This was all hand compiled on tons of graph paper and stored in a bulging loose leaf binder with enormous rings.

But I was younger then and my eyes suffered less from fatigue. These days, I have trouble focusing even when just signing a check. That's why two years ago, I opted to get into using software as reading the DRF and putting data into a spreadsheet I designed based on a combination of the "Pace Makes The Race" method with a bit of Charles Carroll's "Handicapping Speed" mixed in, became too much of a daily headache.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #63
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
I've sent a PM to Ted

See what he says, then if there is a problem we can get a plan together to try and fix the problem
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday, January 4, 2009 clore1030 Selections 5 01-04-2009 04:16 PM
Saturday, January 3, 2009 clore1030 Selections 41 01-03-2009 05:04 PM
Thursday, January 1, 2009 clore1030 Selections 44 01-01-2009 05:29 PM
About RDSS 2009 data files Ted Craven RDSS 0 12-30-2008 06:15 PM
Other tracks -- Thursday, Aug. 28 alydar_ David Selections 6 08-28-2008 02:16 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.