Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday -- January 8, 2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5019)

alydar_ David 01-08-2009 12:05 PM

Thursday -- January 8, 2009
 
Aqueduct Changes
Thursday January 8, 2009

The Main Track condition is now: Muddy

The Turf Track condition is now: None

The weather at the Track is now: Fair, 39

mikesal57 01-08-2009 12:13 PM

Hi A D, guys..

AQU 1st..


I hope the #1 doesnt let the Fav 7 get a easy lead or it will be over..

leaving my #4 for the win...

also using the #1 in the 2nd race

gl
mike

Rverge 01-08-2009 12:17 PM

mike clo, al playing GP or TAm at all?

alydar_ David 01-08-2009 12:21 PM

AQI is now "Muddy"

Hi Rverge,

I'm playing AQI, GP, FG, LRL and HAW

clore1030 01-08-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rverge (Post 46174)
mike clo, al playing GP or TAm at all?

I tend to stay in my own backyard as it were. Once the bankroll goes up, I'll branch out, but there would be a lot of preliminary work for me to do also on stats.

Rverge 01-08-2009 12:26 PM

1-6 tam

Charlie D 01-08-2009 12:31 PM

Hi guys

Aq 1

1 and 4

alydar_ David 01-08-2009 12:40 PM

Looks like a few of us hit! :>)

Results at Aqueduct
Thursday January 8, 2009

Race: 1 Win Place Show
1st 1 Precisely That 9.80 3.50 2.40
2nd 3 Fort Carillon 2.40 2.10
3rd 7 Supervision 2.40

clore1030 01-08-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alydar_David (Post 46180)
Looks like a few of us hit! :>)

Results at Aqueduct
Thursday January 8, 2009

Race: 1 Win Place Show
1st 1 Precisely That 9.80 3.50 2.40
2nd 3 Fort Carillon 2.40 2.10
3rd 7 Supervision 2.40

Nice price, I'm glad that the Talking Horses guys jumped on the 3.

I'm passing the second race, waiting for the third where I think the favorite is vulnerable.

Rverge 01-08-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rverge (Post 46178)
1-6 tam

r 2 tam 4-9 although 1a looks good but short


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.