Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #31
noddub62
Budman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 801
Thumbs up

And that's a thank you Lord!
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:15 PM   #32
Grandpa's Girl
Grade 3
 
Grandpa's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 58
Hi Mike.
I have not been here in awhile, and so I am just reading this now. I have read everyone's posts... and I know your daughter has many people praying for her, and keeping her in positive thought.

I am glad that she is feeling better, and will keep her in my prayers that her health continues to improve.

I hope that you all are doing well back there in NY. I know the heat, and humidity has been ridiculous.. so please stay cool.

~Mariana
Grandpa's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #33
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
I'm so glad the news is good and that everything is turning out all right for her Mike. The collective power of friends can do wondrous things.
Mariana it's so good to hear from you. I'm sorry we won't see you this year, but I glad for you that your studies are going well. Keep up the good work.
Barb
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #34
Grandpa's Girl
Grade 3
 
Grandpa's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 58
Thank You Barb.
I'm sad I won't make NY this year as well. Thank You for the well wishes.
Hope all is well with you, and you are having a lovely summer.
Grandpa's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #35
cdax
Grade 1
 
cdax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 277
That's great news Mike. That probably made you feel better than having a lone pick6 ticket on a carryover day. Nothing is more important than to have your child safe and healthy.

You all will still be in my thoughts and prayers.

Chris
cdax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #36
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Mike good to hear things are getting better for your daughter. They have some good people on this and board and they are not only supportive with handicapping questions but they care for you on a more personal level.

I hope and pray for your daughter's continued improvement.

Regards; Mike "Houndog"
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #37
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Thxs again guys and good hearing from you too Mariana

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #38
barshoe
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Mike good to hear things are getting better for your daughter.'AND HOPE THINGS WE GET EVEN BETTER FOR U AND YOUR DAUGHTER BILL
barshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.