Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Join me in a prayer (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7481)

mikesal57 06-22-2011 04:30 PM

Join me in a prayer
 
Hi All,

For the 2nd time in 2 weeks, my 18 year old daughter has been admitted to the hospital. At first , they diagnosed inflamed pancreatitis , treated her for 5 days and released her. She went back in on Sunday with abdominal pains again.They have taken multiple tests and are baffled on why her enzyme levels keep fluctuating.
While I was running some errands this morning, she called me crying that tomorrow they will test for cancer if the levels don't come down. You can imagine me telling her that its just a routine test to rule it out, but inside I was devastated. Even though I had it in the back of my mind , the second time she went in I was thinking more about it.

2 years ago , I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and the guys here got me though it....

I'd take it all back just so that shes OK

Mike


Lord, you love our child as You love all children,
Bring healing to our child who is not well.
Stay by her side and comfort her through this trying time.
Keep us ever mindful of Your loving presence
Bless us with Your powerful healing and comfort us also.
Thank You for hearing our prayer!

noddub62 06-22-2011 04:35 PM

Mike, your daughter and your family will be in my prayers.

Don't let her give up having the faith that God, thru many ways, can heal her.

God Bless her and your family.

Bud

Bill Lyster 06-22-2011 04:39 PM

Mike:

a few extra going your way today. Hope all turns out well.


love and much respect,

Bill

Rverge 06-22-2011 05:25 PM

mike, keep the faith. bless your hearts.

azbacks 06-22-2011 05:44 PM

Mike...you and your daughter are in our prayers. We will stay positive.

SilentRun 06-22-2011 06:17 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am no stranger to this vile disease also having had prostate cancer as well as multiple melanomas and all other forms of skin cancer. My best advice is,
ALWAYS KEEP POSITIVE................Ernie

rmath 06-22-2011 06:36 PM

Mike
 
MY wife and I are just getting ready to go to church when I logged on and saw you post. We went thru a similar episode last fall with our daughter.She had to have surgery but is doing fine now.Will ask our church members to pray for both of you. May the Lord bless you both. Tell your daughter to hang in there.
rmath

dogkatcher 06-22-2011 11:54 PM

Mike

Your daughter and your family are in our prayers
at this difficult time. Wishing her a speedy recovery
from this illness.

Ted Craven 06-23-2011 08:52 AM

Make me an Instrument ...
 
Mike,

You, your daughter and wife are indeed in the thoughts and prayers of Alison and I. The fear of the unknown is perhaps more frightful than whatever challenge is clearly in front of us. Please know that you all are loved and have concerned extended family.

Sending out this broad-cast prayer, first articulated by St Francis of Assisi, though surely timeless truths - I know it will fall where needed.



Ted

Bill V. 06-23-2011 09:17 AM

amen
 
Lord hear our prayers. Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.