|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#31 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Race 2
Hi Bob
I am only trying to show races were I actually bet I worked race 2 but did not bet because 2 of my final 4 horses were turf horses. I passed the race, If I had bet it I would have lost cause the 6 was a horse behind the 0.0 horse . I'm trying to do as many races as i can but only races that I would bet under normal conditions. Does that make sense. GS Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Bill,Thanks for sharing your method,I was able to hit the 5th at Hawthorne,I boxed all 3 horses.Just want to let you know your posts are not being ignored.Jeff
Ex-57.00 Tri-847.00 2 won 5-2 9[5-1] 8[18-1] Last edited by shoeless; 12-13-2009 at 04:29 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
ties
Hello Jeff
nice work at Hawthorne Bill Last edited by Bill V.; 12-13-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Cause what ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Panic at Boolah / Chaos at Calder
Binderator strikes
#7 goes at 50/1 places and gets the E First bets with real money since 10/31
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
nice had the 5th too
hope this works at TURF PARA 2nd
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
7-3-2
![]() the first horse eliminated was the 3
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
TUP 3rd
Fav #8 ran a big race vs 12.5 clm on nov 1st..now dropping?? betting 6 & 5
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
8-6-5
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
here is my day with 1 race left
I just subbed the 160 mode for val 4 til the bugs get worked out. Not into screens changing and stuff. I followed Bill's directions precisely including hiding from PLS and not perceptor |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Mon Philly Park | seattlesnake | Selections | 1 | 11-09-2009 02:37 PM |
| Philly 6th | Bill V. | Selections | 1 | 09-04-2009 08:13 PM |
| 3/23 Philly Race 1 | clavezza | Selections | 3 | 03-23-2009 11:36 AM |
| Philly | shoeless | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 0 | 11-21-2008 08:19 PM |
| Great day at Philly | Bill V. | RDSS | 4 | 08-04-2008 10:21 AM |
|