Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #31
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Race 2

Hi Bob

I am only trying to show races were I actually bet
I worked race 2 but did not bet because 2 of my final 4
horses were turf horses. I passed the race,
If I had bet it I would have lost cause the 6 was a horse behind the
0.0 horse .

I'm trying to do as many races as i can but only races that I would bet
under normal conditions. Does that make sense.

GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #32
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Bill,Thanks for sharing your method,I was able to hit the 5th at Hawthorne,I boxed all 3 horses.Just want to let you know your posts are not being ignored.Jeff

Ex-57.00

Tri-847.00


2 won 5-2
9[5-1]
8[18-1]
Attached Images
  

Last edited by shoeless; 12-13-2009 at 04:29 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #33
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
ties

Hello Jeff



nice work at Hawthorne

Bill

Last edited by Bill V.; 12-13-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Cause what ever
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:28 PM   #34
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Panic at Boolah / Chaos at Calder

Binderator strikes
#7 goes at 50/1 places and gets the E

First bets with real money since 10/31
Attached Images
    
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #35
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
nice had the 5th too


hope this works at TURF PARA 2nd
Attached Images
 
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #36
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
7-3-2

the first horse eliminated was the 3
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #37
jms62
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Bill,Thanks for sharing your method,I was able to hit the 5th at Hawthorne,I boxed all 3 horses.Just want to let you know your posts are not being ignored.Jeff

Ex-57.00

Tri-847.00


2 won 5-2
9[5-1]
8[18-1]
Very Nice Tri!
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #38
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
TUP 3rd

Fav #8 ran a big race vs 12.5 clm on nov 1st..now dropping??

betting 6 & 5
Attached Images
 
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #39
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
8-6-5
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #40
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
here is my day with 1 race left

I just subbed the 160 mode for val 4 til the bugs get worked out. Not into screens changing and stuff. I followed Bill's directions precisely including hiding from PLS and not perceptor
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mon Philly Park seattlesnake Selections 1 11-09-2009 02:37 PM
Philly 6th Bill V. Selections 1 09-04-2009 08:13 PM
3/23 Philly Race 1 clavezza Selections 3 03-23-2009 11:36 AM
Philly shoeless Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 11-21-2008 08:19 PM
Great day at Philly Bill V. RDSS 4 08-04-2008 10:21 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.