Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #11
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Exactas

first off to Jeff
thank you for the very nice words your a great friend .

To Richie Yes I saw that $78 exacta because I tried to bet it !
but I really was up against it and I wanted to get the post in before
the race went of , I just got in then went to bet I was in a rush
I wanted to do a 2 5 7 ex box but forgot to enter the amount of the bet
I tried again but the race was closed
so to answer you question Yes I 3 horse box exactas or do exacta keys
The Fairgrounds race of the week has shown me the value of exotics

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Energy vs Thoromation shoeless Velocity Programs 13 04-15-2007 09:53 PM
gp saturday gr3 turf race 8 Forego Selections 16 02-03-2007 05:59 PM
Super Match Up With Thoromation shoeless Velocity Programs 0 10-10-2006 05:32 PM
Energy! vs THOROMATION Houndog Velocity Programs 0 06-01-2006 05:49 PM
THOROMATION Worksheet Houndog Velocity Programs 2 04-08-2006 08:00 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.