Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   thoromation sa turf race 7 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1939)

Forego 02-07-2007 08:48 AM

thoromation sa turf race 7
 
1 Attachment(s)
here is the race done on exdc/thoromation.

the thoromation screen i can not post here. it picks the 5 winning followed by the 7.

win bets for me on the 5 and 8.they seem to dominate the many paradigms shown.they are also the top 2 total energy horses.

screenshot of raw and adjusted energies

Forego 02-07-2007 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the uxr screen. the 8 and 5 are best here

Forego 02-07-2007 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
factors screen

Forego 02-07-2007 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
exdc paradigm screen.the 8 and 5 are ranked 1-2 in all three.

everyone is welcome to join in with their picks and screenshots

admin 02-07-2007 07:07 PM

Sax
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi forego

I'm real happy for you that we got thoromation working for you
Thanks again Shoeless

I did the race very quickly I hope I get this posted before the race goes off

I agree with the 5 but I will go with the 7 as my second win bet

GS

admin 02-07-2007 07:17 PM

Five
 
Excellent work Forego

The 5 ran like a champ

Nice solid $12.00 horse!!!

Forego 02-07-2007 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 15194)
Excellent work Forego

The 5 ran like a champ

Nice solid $12.00 horse!!!

i see your 2 win bets have the exacta bill. great fun ha?

thoromation screen has this win and exacta cold friend.

is this a great country or what

Zaf 02-07-2007 10:13 PM

Nice work Guys !!! And hooray for Roger Stein who trains Quemar. Nice to see him get a win once in a while.

shoeless 02-08-2007 06:26 AM

Forego,GREAT JOB and thanks as well for posting those screen shots it really helps.Im glad Bill was able to set it up for you,he has helped me out so much I cant thank him enough.Besides that he is a great friend as well.Jeff

RichieP 02-08-2007 07:54 AM

Bill and Forego

I see this was a bit of a party race man! oohhhhh lol

nice hit guys

fwiw why did the exacta ONLY come back 78 beans? parlay was double that.

Hey have you guys started pounding exactas now too? :eek:

Richie


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.