Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** > 2015 Matchup Challenge
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2015, 03:00 PM   #9
mowens33
Grade 1
 
mowens33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Furlongs View Post
It's been some time since I last posted, but, I'd like to contribute something to this thread.

I think the 1 horse, Daredevil, is tough to beat. Yes, Daredevil's best races have been on an off track, but I think despite the layoff the horse is the speed of the speed and all other early horses will be left in its dust. I think with the layoff he has only become stronger and faster.

There is no value in the race, unless you think Daredevil can be beaten. If so, the 2 horse might be worth a look.

But if I had to bet, I'd bet:

#1 Daredevil to win.
Perfect time to chime in Seven Furlongs!

My thought with all the speed it could breakdown up front? Than again Daredevil may be too good??

Mike
mowens33 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MatchUP intuition is "Primary", MatchUP mathematics is "Corollary"/Secondary VoodooFan Matchup Discussion 41 02-27-2011 03:05 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 AM.