Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 05-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #11
mesquitedavid
AlwNW2X

Anyone interested in putting $20 each in Mon. pick and splitting the 20 Mil? We can let Ted place the bet. Can we transfer money to him in amwager? Dave
mesquitedavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:11 PM   #12
Bill V.
The egg man

Pick 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesquitedavid View Post
Anyone interested in putting $20 each in Mon. pick and splitting the 20 Mil? We can let Ted place the bet. Can we transfer money to him in amwager? Dave
I would do it but does Ted want the headache. Who pays the income tax when we win

Well if so I suppose it will be a very nice pace and cap party at Saratoga this year when we win
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #13
mesquitedavid
AlwNW2X

Maybe we could draw up a little agreement that each member pay his share of the taxes. Perhaps a tax guy would no how to do it. Dave
Old 05-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #14
mesquitedavid
AlwNW2X

I used an exotic bet calculator and for $204 we could have 2-2-4-4-4-4. Hope we can try it. Dave
Old 05-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #15
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Hi guys,

I myself prefer not to participate in that, but by all means do feel free to organize something!

Only - I think we've discussed this before, and I feel uncomfortable with this being a PUBLIC discussion. Conducting it by PRIVATE MESSAGE saves any possibility of this website being seen to be soliciting bets or engaging in 'bookmaking'

I know - it's really more like an 'office pool' among friends, albeit with a monster payoff potential - but potential government onlookers or those who might not wish us well, could make trouble (even time-wasting trouble) with the notion of soliciting wagers.

If anyone chooses to do this, may I ask they contact each other privately. I know this makes it more difficult, and sorry . Perhaps if one person stepped up and said they were 'interested' in co-ordinating (not that that means that ANYTHING ever happened ...), then others could exchange views by Private Message.

Discussion of the Rainbow Pick 6 is certainly a topic for conversation here! I'm only commenting on the logistics of 'publicly' organizing a potential group wager by Paceandcap members.

Good luck to everyone!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-21-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #16
Ted Craven
Grade 1

For those who might be scratching their heads (Rainbow Pick 6 ), here is a brief note on the Gulfstream website:

http://www.gulfstreampark.com/racing...ial-day-may-26

Basically a 'sucker bet' most of the time, there is a mandatory payoff on Monday May 26, Memorial Day to to ALL holders of winning tickets. Normally, it only pays off if there is ONE single winning ticket, otherwise it carries forward. Wild-ass-guesses re Monday's mandatory payout range from $10 to $20 million ...

Discretionary money only, folks!

I think there 'might' be live streaming video on Weekends of the Pick 6 sequence, and it 'might' be here (or nearby): http://www.gulfstreampark.com/racing...g-pick-6-races

Good luck

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-21-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:06 AM   #17
ELTONJRBOY
Maiden

well the guy that hit is about two weeks ago spent $3,118.00 on the bet .luck just plan luck and big bucks
ELTONJRBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #18
Bill V.
The egg man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELTONJRBOY View Post
well the guy that hit is about two weeks ago spent $3,118.00 on the bet .luck just plan luck and big bucks
Good for him but ....

I am content to know that I have always been able to enjoy handicapping.
I have had to survived on a small bankroll for many years. I have seen it grow all from winning. I never have been able to fund my bankroll, I have met and considered to be friends with many of the charter members of Pirco.
I have studied with Jim Bradshaw And Howard Sartin

I once swept the card at Parx - Philly Park - I also swept the card at Monmouth.
Hitting my biggest ever superfecta exacta and trifecta all using basic sartin methodology guidelines. I did it myself because I listened to people who gave me the gift of their time

I am and I hope you all are rich in our own worlds
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote