|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#9 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 9
|
Ted you stated that "Early Pace = EP = velocity to the 2nd Call. In RDSS, either 2nd call velocity (SC) or EPR = velocity to the 2nd Call."
When I look at EPR, on the TPR + EL tab, I see figures in the 80's and 90's. When I look at SC,on the POH tab, I see figures in the 50's. How is EPR calculated? |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Adjustments Question | Ted Craven | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 3 | 06-29-2014 03:22 PM |
| Answering Mike's Question - My Learning Experience With Richie P. | barb craven | RDSS | 14 | 11-26-2011 06:54 PM |
| A Question Posed 1986 | Bob Cochran | General Discussion | 12 | 08-30-2009 07:29 PM |
| Question Concerning "About" Distances... | lueylump | RDSS | 2 | 05-13-2009 04:45 PM |
| QUESTION for the group | Tim Y | General Discussion | 6 | 03-29-2009 11:04 PM |
|