Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Hi Terry,
5 minutes before I have to work so I'll be brief.
Click on Goggle Site Search in the menu bar at the top of the web page. Search on Tote XRay. There are a some posts there explaining what it is, how some have used it in testing and what they think about it.
Best of luck.
Jim
__________________
I can explain it to you,
but,
I can't understand it for you.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ernie's Tote Xray Examples SilentRun RDSS 19 05-25-2012 03:11 PM
Tote Xray Explanation? joseph Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 1 05-19-2012 02:41 PM
Tote x-Ray SilentRun RDSS 3 10-24-2009 09:31 PM
Tote Xray stormbringer RDSS 6 04-03-2009 10:22 PM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.5 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 5 12-31-2008 10:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.