Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings Discussion, Examples, Lessons from Total Pace Ratings (TPR) aka 'Phase I' from the book 'Pace Makes the Race'

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
Appy
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Flint Hills in Kansas, formerly from Montana
Posts: 334
Good thread.
Bad race.
I would have passed. I hate when there are multiple entries with little to no info. Been burnt too many times on that account.
This was a good exercise for me, lead. I've been struggling with line and contender selection. But last few days I've seen improvement as I'm gaining familiarity with the abbreviations, thanks to re-reading Follow Ups and you guys posting the screenshots.
I DID take note of the tandems involved in this race! Baby steps are small, but progress is progress.
Thanks for the thread.
__________________
Serious fun. www.cappersoverlay.com
Appy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contender/paceline guidelines mrhug Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 21 01-04-2012 09:52 PM
** 5th Anniversary Follow Up Goodies ** Ted Craven General Discussion 9 06-07-2010 10:36 AM
"Which 2 do I bet? Doc Sartin's wagering guidelines RichieP RDSS 11 12-03-2009 09:09 PM
Follow Up Index by Issue/Author Ted Craven The Follow Up 0 10-15-2009 08:54 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.