|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| 2013 Annual Pace and Cap Weekend - Celebrate Saratoga's 150th anniversary! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
I will be in Saratoga this week , most likely in and out, 7-26 and maybe
7-27. I will be visiting the BEST people and will try to get 1 meal at Augie's , hopefully take with me a Kitchen Sink Pasta, a must have if you get the chance. Good luck all who get there this year, maybe I will get back , but most likely I will be in and out , maybe I will see a few of you. If not , always next year, right? patrick
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| A series of 7 Contests to crown the 'Player of the Year' 2013 | Ted Craven | PaceAdvantage.com 2013 Contest Series | 0 | 12-03-2012 06:17 PM |
| ** Update: Saratoga 2012 Plans | Ted Craven | 2012 | 48 | 08-17-2012 11:55 AM |
| Saratoga Seminar 2010 | Ted Craven | 2010 | 22 | 08-24-2010 09:37 AM |
| Pace and Cap / Sartin Methodology Weekend at Saratoga 2010 | Ted Craven | 2010 | 5 | 07-26-2010 11:48 AM |
| Saratoga Seminar 1989 | admin | Audio Collection | 3 | 04-14-2007 11:48 AM |
|