Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
patecatl
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
I had hear the ghost until I found out he was scratched. Now I think its between Flashback and Superninetynine. Super99 is going to have the early lead, he may or may not be able to hold it. If anyone can close in on him I think its Tiz a Minister. Im going with Super99 because Im going 2 back on the pacelines, I think at the Rebel Stakes Super99 had an off day and was squeezed. If Super99 is on his game I think he's got it. My Picks

SuperNinetyNine and TizAMinister
patecatl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Santa Anita - use Code: SA Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 1 09-28-2012 06:44 PM
Santa Anita Derby alydar_ David Races of Interest 3 04-09-2011 09:58 PM
Santa Anita Eyes Dirt Surface fasteddy General Discussion 0 05-22-2010 06:13 PM
Santa Anita Derby Charlie D Races of Interest 6 04-03-2010 06:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.