|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| September Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#16 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Mr Bill
I'm sorry but the rules say for September and in future months you
can only post a Max of 5 races per day I saw your 4 races for Belmont Race 7 8 9 10 and later you added races from SA but I did not see this till after they were run. I will have to score the first 5 races you posted If you win any of the SA races I hope you had them on your own betting |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| September Contest News | Bill V. | September Contest | 0 | 08-24-2012 11:14 AM |
| A thought for Bill V, please. | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 51 | 02-12-2012 02:21 AM |
| Sartin Methodology Applied - with Bill Varone | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 1 | 05-04-2009 06:17 PM |
| "The Joe and Bill Varone P&C Survivor contest" | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 1 | 09-15-2008 07:02 PM |
| Hanging with Bill! | Bill V. | Winning | 6 | 09-14-2008 02:02 PM |
|