Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #14
cct2447
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 12
Re the Redboard post

Sorry you didn't get my point.
I ran this thru several times and
couldn't get above a 0 or a 1 on
Bl/BL and I coudn't see how the
other prep races rated above the SA Derby.
I looked at the 4f-6f and 6f to final fractions
for that race--same thing happened with another
program for 'Vindication' when he won the
BC Juvenile--his BL/BL was below other contenders,
and I didn't bet him. And this is what I'm
having problems with. There was no logic, no reasoning,
and is there a solution with RDSS or similar programs?
cct2447 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS1 and the Kentucky Derby Ted Craven RDSS 11 05-04-2012 07:32 PM
Kentucky Derby Chatter JimG 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest 10 05-01-2010 10:40 AM
RDSS & Kentucky Derby Ted Craven RDSS 0 04-29-2010 07:22 AM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 2 07-17-2009 11:09 AM
135th Kentucky Derby post positions Tanico Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 04-29-2009 12:37 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.