Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #11
mrhug
Grade 3
 
mrhug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Maryville, Tennessee
Posts: 52
Smile

Thanks Bill
The follow ups can at times be very confusing along with being very informative. Along with reading the follow ups, I am doing a lot of testing and agree with what you are saying. You have to do what works best for you. However, I guess what I was looking for was a good foundation that I could use as a starting point. The follow ups and manuals have all the information, but it is spread out everywhere and changes the more you read. The number one thing I am struggling with is when to pass a race. Thanks again for all the help you give.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Melvin

Last edited by mrhug; 12-22-2011 at 03:03 PM.
mrhug is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Pace rmath General Discussion 18 11-10-2011 02:37 PM
"Which 2 do I bet? Doc Sartin's wagering guidelines RichieP RDSS 11 12-03-2009 09:09 PM
Contender/paceline troubles? RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 11-06-2009 07:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.