Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
South Florida -- casual get together

Bill and Ernie,

We've got to get together.

Yesterday I cruised up A1A and went through both of your towns

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  12.2 KB

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 687
Size:  11.7 KB

driving my "bodacious flatland tourister" (a line from Pogo).

Name:  Driver side view.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  65.3 KB

I live on A1A in Dania Beach, five miles north of Gulfstream Park and am there almost every day.

Pick any day (except the Florida Derby -- I have social obligations at the track) and we'll get together.

Weekdays are less crowded, but even today is good. It's going to be sunny, 77 with 0% chance of rain this afternoon.

Anyone else around is welcome to the party too.

Just let me know.

This will be fun.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar_David View Post
Bill and Ernie,

We've got to get together.

I live on A1A in Dania Beach, five miles north of Gulfstream Park and am there almost every day.

Pick any day (except the Florida Derby -- I have social obligations at the track) and we'll get together.

Weekdays are less crowded, but even today is good. It's going to be sunny, 77 with 0% chance of rain this afternoon.

Anyone else around is welcome to the party too.

Just let me know.

This will be fun.
Sounds good to me. During the week is better for me I am good with
March 2nd or 3rd....Weds or thursday.

Ernie
SilentRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
Sounds good to me. During the week is better for me I am good with
March 2nd or 3rd....Weds or thursday.

Ernie
It's better to communicate via private messages with personal plans.

Ernie
SilentRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Fl

Hi David and Ernie

I am working/driving out of Pompano Beach on a Home Depot
account Sunday is the only day I would be able to make it
I will be in this area for a week or two

Hope we can make it work

Hey David nice wheels

can you pick me up



My Ride MARGARET or Margie 4
Attached Images
 
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
[QUOTE=Bill V.;69809]Hi David and Ernie

I am working/driving out of Pompano Beach on a Home Depot
account Sunday is the only day I would be able to make it
I will be in this area for a week or two

Hope we can make it work

Hey David nice wheels

can you pick me up


Sorry guys but weekends are not good for me.....Ernie
SilentRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #6
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Bill, is your rig named after My Little Margie? ;>)

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ittle%20margie

Sure, I can give you a ride. No problemo. Shall we shoot for next Sunday, February 27? We can work out the details in PM.

If anyone wants to join us post here in this thread.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
Sounds good to me. During the week is better for me I am good with
March 2nd or 3rd....Weds or thursday.

Ernie
Either day is good for me Ernie. Let's figure it out as the day approaches. We don't want to go if it rains.

We can work out the details in PM, but if anyone wants to come aboard post here and we'll meet.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #8
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar_David View Post
Either day is good for me Ernie. Let's figure it out as the day approaches. We don't want to go if it rains.

We can work out the details in PM, but if anyone wants to come aboard post here and we'll meet.
OK, I'll touch base with you in another week...Ernie
SilentRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:37 PM   #9
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
David

Im working on getting Sunday off.I will let you know for sure
ASAP

Margie is my sweetheart back in Jersey.
She means so much to me and has been with me in all the ups and downs
I love driving and seeing the country Since my truck takes good care of me
out there, And I need her in good and bad I call her Margi 4. 4 because I keep getting upgraded and this is my 4th truck so she is Margie 4

Bill V.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #10
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Bill,

Is Margie a person as well as the name of your truck?

And does Home Depot own your truck? If so, how come you're working for them in Florida, but the truck is in New Jersey? :::scratching head:::

The weekend forecast looks good:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  33.9 KB

Basically, the same nice weather we've had for the last two weeks. I've had the top down every day and am having a ball. Belive me when I say picking you up will be no problem (and yet another excuse to cruise up A1A :>)

Name:  Front view.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  84.4 KB
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Florida Derby Ted Craven Races of Interest 31 03-24-2010 12:23 AM
Florida Derby alydar_ David Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 13 03-30-2009 12:31 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.