Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > The "William Varone California Dreamin' Santa Anita Contest"
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

The "William Varone California Dreamin' Santa Anita Contest" In honor of our fearless leader's cross country trek to his new home in Southern California!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
ramon201

Big Zero for all bets.
__________________
Every day I wake up above the grass its a good day !
RAMON201 is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
week 2

1-2-10 week 2

Big Zero for all bets
__________________
Every day I wake up above the grass its a good day !
RAMON201 is offline  
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 AM   #3
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
Week 3

Big Zero all bets
__________________
Every day I wake up above the grass its a good day !
RAMON201 is offline  
Old 01-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
week 4

Another Big Zero all bets
__________________
Every day I wake up above the grass its a good day !
RAMON201 is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
1-23

Zero for all bets
__________________
Every day I wake up above the grass its a good day !
RAMON201 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 AM.