Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > The "William Varone California Dreamin' Santa Anita Contest"
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

The "William Varone California Dreamin' Santa Anita Contest" In honor of our fearless leader's cross country trek to his new home in Southern California!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 03:03 AM   #1
NWearner
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 61
NWearner

December 26th results:

Race 3 - $20 WIN #9, won @ $13.40, returned $134.00

Race 8 - $20 WIN #5, won @ $10.40, returned $104.00

Race 9 - big swings and misses, $0.00

Exotics - zippo

Total for day $238.00
NWearner is offline  
Old 01-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
NWearner
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 61
January 2, 2010 results:

Straight

Race 8 - $0.00

Race 9 - $20 WIN #4, won @ $20.20, returned $202.00

Exotics

Race 8 - $0.00

Race 9 - $1 TRI 4 with 6 with 13 paid $3138.10

Totals for day:

Straight - $202.00
Exotics - $3138.10

Totals for contest:

Straight - $440.00

Exotics - $3138.10
NWearner is offline  
Old 01-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWearner View Post
January 2, 2010 results:

Straight

Race 8 - $0.00

Race 9 - $20 WIN #4, won @ $20.20, returned $202.00

Exotics

Race 8 - $0.00

Race 9 - $1 TRI 4 with 6 with 13 paid $3138.10

Totals for day:

Straight - $202.00
Exotics - $3138.10

Totals for contest:

Straight - $440.00

Exotics - $3138.10
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tremendous work Michael!

You are unconscious man!!
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline  
Old 01-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
NWearner
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 61
Thanks Rich. I just wish that I had bet that trifecta. I had real money win/place on the 4, but just don't look too much in the direction of exotics much these days. Been using the BLAM, but in positional mode.
NWearner is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #5
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWearner View Post
Thanks Rich. I just wish that I had bet that trifecta. I had real money win/place on the 4, but just don't look too much in the direction of exotics much these days. Been using the BLAM, but in positional mode.
Fantastic handicapping! Do you post over at the Wizard's forum. If so, what is your handle there? Again, tremendous job.

Jim
JimG is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #6
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
MAN.....The Fat Lady looks like shes gearing up!!
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #7
chris
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Richfield, MN
Posts: 182
"NWearner"

Good aggresive bet!

Regards,
Chris
chris is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
$ 3,138 -Fantastic

I looked at that race over and over and maybe I would have picked the
#13 horse because it was up close with the pace in its last race. But that would
have been a stretch for me because the best representative paceline I choose
still had the 13 as 6th in TE and I would have not chosen the #6.

So Kudos to you. Would you mind explaining your rational for picking
the 6 and 13 ?

Thanks,

Ernie
SilentRun is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #9
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
I looked at that race over and over and maybe I would have picked the
#13 horse because it was up close with the pace in its last race. But that would
have been a stretch for me because the best representative paceline I choose
still had the 13 as 6th in TE and I would have not chosen the #6.

So Kudos to you. Would you mind explaining your rational for picking
the 6 and 13 ?

Thanks,

Ernie
Yes...I would like to know too...

and dont give us the ....enie, menie, miney moe.....I used that already
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
MIKE
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
Abra kadabra--------black magic !!!!!!
MIKE is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 AM.