Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lyster View Post
I've noticed that Charlestown speed ratings seem to be high. I don't play the east coast tracks that much, so I was wondering how they stand up when you use them on tracks like Monmouth. Are they OK, too high or what?

appreciate any input


regards,


Bill
Morning Bill
The only thing I can tell you bout the bullring is this:
If you see a horse in a 6.5 or 7f Ct race that runs early and/or fights against a 23.0 RAW first fraction that sucker is FAST and I do mean FAST.

Far as adjusted stuff/speed ratings I dont know as my play there is limited to:
1) Stakes races everywhere
2) Turf routes everywhere
3) Polytracks everywhere
4) Evangeline Downs

__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How does RDSS determine ESP ratings? clore1030 RDSS 2 02-14-2009 11:56 AM
speed versus stamina (deceleration) Tim Y General Discussion 1 01-13-2009 01:43 PM
$103.20 RichieP RDSS 17 12-04-2008 07:12 AM
The Modern Sartin Methodology... Charlie D RDSS 29 08-31-2008 02:12 PM
Paceline selection AAcoolguy General Discussion 44 07-27-2008 08:42 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.