|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 311
|
HOL 498k Pick-6 available to Sartin players for $704
I don't usually play the Pick-6, but I was looking over the monster carryover at Hollywood tonight, since I was playing some of the races anyway, but decided not to bet it due to the heavy FTS factor in the last race. I started cursing myself when one Sartin horse after another started hitting. Of the first five legs the winner was either TE 1 or 2. I was at first kind of relieved when an FTS hit the last race, but also stunned that one of the two choices I would have played, #2 TE, lost by only a length at almost exactly the same price as the winner. My only consolation - the 16-1 shot in the 5th - #2 TE only .1 behind #1. I'm gonna need a few days to recover.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
Hi BJ..
With 25 post here buddy, your a newbie and dont stay away too long.. might miss some more opportunities.. ![]() have faith ! mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 311
|
Quote:
No disresepect but have been playing Sartin successfully for twenty years, and made in January alone what would be a career year for most handicappers. Cheers, B Jennet |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
non taken BJ..thought you were serious about staying away...I've learned that each day is a new beginning
![]() mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 311
|
Cool
Quote:
No problem. BTW, not trying to come off as a ego-inflated jerk - I'm an average handicapper. But I did want to confirm my 100% belief in the effectiveness of the Methodology, and to demonstrate how powerful it can be even in the hands of an average handicapper. Cheers, B Jennet |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
yeah right...average..
If I were that "average" I'd quit my $10 an hour job... ![]() lol nice going BJ and good to see you here mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sartin | gl45 | General Discussion | 33 | 09-09-2008 08:58 PM |
| New 2008 Player Rewards Pick Three Series - Weekly Handicapping Contests in September | lonestarracefan | General Discussion | 0 | 08-28-2008 09:08 PM |
| Sartin Workshop 3/19/1989 | admin | Audio Collection | 2 | 05-26-2008 09:47 PM |
|