|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
|
BL/BL Screen of Philly Park Race 8 3/21/2009
Hello Everyone,
Here is the Screen Shot of my big score yesterday: I had the Exacta which payout $452.80 yesterday, I am mad because RDSS also had the Tri and it paid over 2300 as well yesterday. I have asked Ted to help me with the Screen Caption of my BL/BL screen to show you my pacelines and etc. What I ended up doing was using the Top 4 VDC and the Exacta was right there as well as the Trifecta. Thanks again Ted |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Had the Exacta on Race 8 at Philly 3/21 | clavezza | Selections | 4 | 03-22-2009 09:37 AM |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.5 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 5 | 12-31-2008 10:56 AM |
| Binder Method Philly Race 2 | Bill V. | RDSS | 0 | 10-19-2008 01:48 PM |
|