Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #16
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
C

I use Val 4 most of the time I always use the adjusted screen

I know the spec mode is probably better but I feel better
using Val 4. There is a certain reason why I say that. Since I don't "have" to bet any race, If I come onto a race with questions I just pass.
Usually I just have time to cherry pick some races on a card.
If there are many extractions or projections in pacelines
than I would use spec mode, As Ted has mentioned this is an improved feature over Val 4 . Since I don't have to worry about that
and I just am so locked in to using lines with over 7.5 beaten lengths
I have no temptation to use spec mode. But I am unique. I have many
tools in my RDSS tool box but basically I'm just using a windows based Val 4.
Living with my VDC readouts,
But for an overall best way to go I would say to use Spec mode
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saturday -- February 7, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 10 02-08-2009 11:34 AM
Thursday, February 5, 2009 clore1030 Selections 65 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
Monday -- February 2, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 19 02-02-2009 03:33 PM
Sunday -- February 1, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 52 02-02-2009 05:43 AM
Sunday, January 18, 2009 clore1030 Selections 24 01-18-2009 05:20 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.