Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Winning
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Winning This area is were you can share stuff that you have done to help yourself win

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #21
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
The Rock

Thanks Ted

I highly recommend Rocky 1 and 2 After you have watched these two
and fully get into the story, Then Rocky 3 is becomes a better movie
The last few have moments but the top 3 are very well written
Its all just Hollywood, and acting. But for me the story has an very simple
very realistic message. That each of us can do great things when we think we can. and that nobody can do it alone you need folks near you to bring out the greatness

Bill
Bill V. is offline  
Old 10-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #22
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbulator View Post

good one!!!
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline  
Old 10-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #23
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Richie,Your threats about not posting here for a year dont bother me do whatever you like.As far as bending over backwards at least I dont tell people I will do something for them and then dont.



Bill,Sorry .I told you in that e mail I wouldnt cause any more problems here but what Richie wrote was uncalled for.Thanks for the all help you have given me and that whenever you told me you were going to do something you did it.Good Luck with your new place and Im very happy you got it you deserve it.Hopefully when you have time we will be able to get together.Send your parents my best and hope their good health will continue.
shoeless is offline  
Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #24
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Queen make good capping Music imo

They Rock
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #25
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I find a few things quite amusing with Richie's post


1)I was accused of dictating on the site is Richie not doing the same thing

2)The exact type of post that I was bashed for Richie is praised for

3)It's always the same few who rally around the site are they real or memorex.It could be that some who dont bother to post share my same sentiments exactly.


Bill,I have come to the conclusion that Richie and Ted need you more then you need them.I have said this before that I believe you know just as much as they ever will and you have NO REASON to stand in awe of either of them.


By the way Richie dont bother banning me I will do it myself
shoeless is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 04:27 AM   #26
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
I find a few things quite amusing with Richie's post


1)I was accused of dictating on the site is Richie not doing the same thing

Yes, but Richie is a moderator and dictating is what moderators have to do sometimes for the good of the forum
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #27
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
disagree

No Jeff
Please don't think that ..

I learned a long time ago that to really better myself I need
the help of my superiors in all parts of my life

I look up to people that have the experience, smarts, and caring
hearts so that I can be a better person

GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 08:31 AM   #28
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
I find a few things quite amusing with Richie's post


1)I was accused of dictating on the site is Richie not doing the same thing

2)The exact type of post that I was bashed for Richie is praised for
You evidently need to learn the difference between a moderator of a forum and a member of a forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post

3)It's always the same few who rally around the site are they real or memorex.It could be that some who dont bother to post share my same sentiments exactly.
Well you can bet your a$$ that I am real and I would have kicked you off for your antics long ago, but that is not my call. I think Richie showed great restraint in waiting as long as he did to set specific guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post

Bill,I have come to the conclusion that Richie and Ted need you more then you need them.I have said this before that I believe you know just as much as they ever will and you have NO REASON to stand in awe of either of them.
Oh that's a good ploy. Try to pit the moderators against one another. You are such a drama queen. Bill is a grown man and can think for himself on such matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
By the way Richie dont bother banning me I will do it myself
How many times have you said you are leaving this forum?? At least 3 times. But you always come back because you love the drama and stirring up the shi*. Other than moaning and complaining you have contributed little in over 2000 posts, in my opinion.

Jim
JimG is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 AM   #29
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Jim,You are always quick to post your comments about what others say ,yet never once have you shown anybody here anything worthwhile of how you handicap a race just my opinion.

Also I dont consider Bill a moderator he is the one that's started this site and if it wasnt for him doing so there would be no talk of RDSS or the match up.In case anyone has a short memory it was RX Lawyer that got Hat here in the 1st place.

Im just defending myself if you all would drop the subject it would be over and done with

Last edited by shoeless; 10-15-2008 at 09:15 AM.
shoeless is offline  
Old 10-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #30
Turbulator
Grade 1
 
Turbulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Bill,I have come to the conclusion that Richie and Ted need you more then you need them.I have said this before that I believe you know just as much as they ever will and you have NO REASON to stand in awe of either of them.
This insulting, demeaning and disgustingly ugly remark is the last straw for me. Why anyone would still want you around after such abusive diatribes is beyond me. You've burned your last bridge as far as I'm concerned, but it's obvious you could care less.

I'm out of here until this worthless, life wasting drama is over with. Somebody drop me a line when it's safe to come back.
__________________

Turbulator is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.