Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #12
Turbulator
Grade 1
 
Turbulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
Hi Steve


To get a Comparable in some cases i've had to go back to 07/ 06 Season


I'll see how this goes, but if i think this needs tweaking, i'll eliminate these horses
Don't tweak too soon Charlie. Give it a chance.

In fact, you could run two simultaneous tests, or three, or however many you wanted.

I was just curious. I assumed you were going back as far as you needed to, but I wasn't really sure.
__________________

Turbulator is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.