|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
sorry, that was the 7th race...2,6,7,
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
damn, it came 4,6,7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
del. 8th race Arabian...ex. bx. 1,2,4
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
well rdss picks a Arabian exacta for 66.40
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Typed in
Really !
Hey I have seen backin the day Richie P win harness races ( yes I bet his readouts ! ) hand entering times into Synergism Mark F. and Joe W. also used this program I remember one night after Sam Houston ended Waiting as Mark read lines to Richie Rich could type lines so fast , Then waiting to hear what the program came up, Betting the race. Then watching 8 horses run around some track from who knows were in a blizzard. I thought it was the funniest thing Funny times , I really miss those days Bill |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|