|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Poll Question
During your handicapping process do you follow the Sartin Methodology 100 %? No
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
I do
Yes Jeff
100% As if doc were looking over my shoulder |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
I do too Jeff
Last edited by barb craven; 08-27-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: spelling error |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
No. I don't follow any method 100%. Borrow from here, glom from there...you get the idea.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
|
Hi Jeff.
Since the MatchUp is part of the Sartin M. I will say I follow it 100% too. emilio |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
|
Quote:
But not in all cases - I don't even follow my own guidelines 100%. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
|
i'm with alydar_david here. could't say it better
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
My vote is no.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newton, N.J.
Posts: 121
|
I'm also with Alydar
Ira |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Avid Student
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lone Star Park (50 miles)
Posts: 50
|
Would like to follow 100% but not sure I know 100%.
__________________
Good luck and good handicapping! |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Running Style Question | smilingtiger | General Discussion | 94 | 09-16-2008 01:23 PM |
| Question for Bill and Ted et al | Turbulator | RDSS | 10 | 08-08-2008 07:20 AM |
|