|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
|
Wed Aug 20 Sar
Looking at the first in RDSS and I've come up with the 1 horse on top (a double advantage horse at that) and the favorite, #2 ranked second.
Good luck to all, hopefully today's wagers will be more successful than Monday's. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
1 minute to go and I am taking the 2 over the 1, exacta.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
like the 8
mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
5,9,1 in the first
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
How could the 5 or 9 be there. I tried all kinds of lines and they never came up.
Jimmy |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
I was looking for a speed horse thinking that the 2 wont be there...the 5 had so many tough races , but did have a little speed.
waiting for the race 3 look at the 2's company line with By The Light..3rd I think this is a real easy race for her, the #10 ran big # on a good track and never went over 6 fur gl mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Orleans,La.
Posts: 116
|
3rd
1,2,10 box
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Top 5
Hi Jimmy
Hope you had good trip home In the first race The 5 was the #1 APV and CR horse the best I can do is get the 5 rated 4th on BLBL my top 5 contenders were #2 line 1 #8 line 2 #1A line 2 #5 line 4 8.0 race #4 line 2 The 9 for me was a non contender If I did the race my bets would have been the 8 and 1A I looked at race 4 but I don't like the race my next stop will be when they are in race 7 or 8 I hope I can take a try at them GS Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
turf historian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
|
First today, 20th AUGUST goes to the IMPROVING early speed horse.
A difficult card today at the spa but the formful and dominant Ardnavagh was an easy choice as well: MUCH THE BEST Last edited by Tim Y; 08-20-2008 at 02:44 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|