|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
A Beautiful Nostril
![]()
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
guns
Hey Ted
Nice hit Now you have some more ammo for the Derby GS Bill |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
I already put my Derby bets down. That pays for losing races 1,3 & 7.
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Race 2 had a happy outcome as well
![]()
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
AlwNW2X
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20
|
Betting the right races
I had both these races on Derby day with exacta bets plus The $238 ex the races before the Oaks the day before with a $44 winner. I did not make win bets on two big Derby day exactas.
I had Big Brown on top of my Derby exacta and RDSS had the filly up there but I took it out because of slow 1/2 mile times. My mistake not RDSS's. I have not hit exactas like this since the Quadrator! Thanks Ted |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Hey CC, good to hear from you! These big Stakes days can often bring a skewing of prices due to 'enthusiastic' money - great news that you got a part of the good mutuels. I often wonder if one could make a good annual income by specializing in such specific days.
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|