Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
Turf Speculator
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Turfway 2/27

Race 3
#1 Sixy Song clunked in last but other races show him very competitive against these. Seems to like the poly. 5/1 morning line

Race 5
#5 Soubrette Panache middle moved to run 2nd last race. Was first try around 2 turns and first try on the poly. I like seeing that and have to give him a play here. 4/1 morning line

Race 7
#4 Diamondsforfrogg closes well against 113 and 115 2nd calls in his pp's. In a race without a real pacesetter maybe he can do good things here. 4/1 morning line

Race 9
#5 Big Blue Slew double jumps up in class off sharp win in last. Trainer sign this one is real good now? Offers some value if he runs well based on 6/1 morning line.

These horses all came up in the top 2 preplay screen matching the thoromation readout.

Last edited by Turf Speculator; 02-27-2008 at 10:40 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
simon
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 153
Ts

Quote:

These horses all came up in the top 2 preplay screen matching the thoromation readout.

I'm rooting for you

Hope you have a great day

RK
__________________


Doc and Jim
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
emilio840
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
Nice hit on the 9th Turf.

emilio
emilio840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
1812 overture

Hello Turf Spec.

Very Nice work I got home in time to do the 9th
I did the race put in my bets and then answered a few emails
I put on youtube and was watching a concert play the
1812 overture. I just saw Emilios post and checked my results
Thank you for the race

Here are my contenders on BLBL using Teds RDSS

I passed the top rated 2 and went with the 5 and 3
I thought the 2 with a big late stick on the E/L
would be too late the poor Fx readout was another sign

anyway The 5 won and paid great
Thank you for the race it turned out great
Attached Images
  
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
Turf Speculator
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Emilio and Admin,
Thank you and good job
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turfway today with Val 4 Turf Speculator Selections 0 01-23-2008 11:59 AM
Turfway today with Val 4 Turf Speculator Selections 1 01-18-2008 03:18 AM
Turfway Turf Speculator Selections 0 01-06-2008 12:30 PM
Turfway heads up RichieP General Discussion 0 12-26-2007 11:48 AM
turfway race 2 Forego Selections 9 03-30-2007 06:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 AM.