Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #12
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Counter Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Bill,Wouldnt you consider using the 2 as the counter energy horse in the race?I know it's your race so I hope you dont mind me asking.Jeff
u

Hi Jeff
That is a good question. Yes I would say the 2 is counter energy
I used the 1 in my exacta box because I figure it will be there
but Its odds for tier 3 are too low to bet for win and also
This horse seems to be afraid of the winners circle
I figure I would be a safe pick to maybe win but maybe it will run
second again

I like the two I see there is about 10 minutes to race 7
and The 6 is scratched in race 8

Now with it out of the race I might hide the 3 and go with the 2 /4
Attached Images
 

Last edited by admin; 03-21-2007 at 04:04 PM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday Rich Rosa admin General Discussion 3 02-08-2007 12:16 PM
what is rich? admin Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 02-05-2007 10:23 PM
dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) dugoutgold Matchup Discussion 0 11-02-2006 12:13 AM
Bill vdc Baum General Discussion 1 03-01-2006 06:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 AM.