|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
Why not?
HTR does it. What about this group? What am I talking about...a seminar. An RDSS/Match-up/Pace and Cap seminar. I can think of 5 great speakers on pace handicapping. Jim Bradshaw, Richie P, Ted Craven, Bob Cochran, and Bill V. I know if at all possible, I would attend. A great time for it would be later this year when Ted has released a stable version 1 of his software.
What say ye to this grass roots movement? Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Former member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
|
Jim, HTR is a corporation who is in business and its devotees have Brohamer readouts which in reality are 100% Sartin and are referred to by many here as phase 3. The data is top of the line and they pay for it ($119 per month). They often occupy several top spots in big paying turneys. Instead of telling you how to wager or what is the minimum odds you should bet they provide a monthly PDF (free) to anyone which is rock solid full of facts and case studys with the math to back up every fact. Like I said they pay the premium for the top of the line. Is the Sartin expressed anywhere any better than the rock solid phase 3 math that is published in Modern Pace Handicapping and is also employed by HTR?
Last edited by Fast4522; 03-02-2007 at 07:02 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
Quote:
![]() Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Seminar 24 7 365
Jim
I feel that working together at a seminar might be very nice. The few gatherings we have had and Pace and Cap day were moments that I will always treasure as It was wonderful to meet the faces and voices of the friends we make here However these days are filled with more of social gathering than a working/learning meeting Yet I want this group to be about All of us I feel that if we each try to contribute something. To the board, Each thread can give that poster the floor to speak What better seminar than what we already have. Were each person is welcome to speak When questions can be thought out and answers shown with the vast media we have availible As Fast said HTR sells something. They have money. Its a business All we have here is a group of users of a Methodology RDSS/Speculator and HOS are supporters of Pace and Cap They are private businesses. Pace and Cap is a Sartin Methodology discussion board period Except for the donations which is only an option Pace and cap sells nothing for its own profit I could not justify a seminar fee This is Pirco and O Henry House's property If Ted or Mr Bradshaw/RichieP want to do a seminar, I will be very happy to attend and I would love to speak as a student of the methodology Pace and cap is that seminar 24 7 365 Everbody has the floor to speak and ask questions or give answers about any program Last edited by admin; 03-02-2007 at 07:38 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
Bill,
Good point regarding the money. When I brought the subject up, my thought was everybody pay their own way and split any meeting room expenses. In retrospect, I probably should not have brought it up. Like you said everyday is a seminar on this board. This place has quickly become my favorite horse racing board on the internet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Former member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
|
Jim,
I found your post interesting enough to post myself, which in turn then Bill found interesting enough to post something also interesting to read. So what ever was posted originally was worth posting. Do not get me wrong, I am not a HTR devotee or have a horse in the HTR race at all. ____________________ It only takes one race! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Quote:
Jim Thank You You guys are making this site. I call Richie everyday. Each call I'am dying to find out what is happening on the site I really enjoy each days new post No, you made a great post A meeting cost ? if it can be worked out I would be there |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
|
JIM:
I would love to see a meeting of the group, seminar or not. I do not see why it could not be arranged if everyone simply paid their own way. I have held seminars for my business and the facility generally provides the room for free in exchange for paying for the food and drinks. If there is any interest I could check in Atlantic City at the Borgata. Gary |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 44
|
Sounds like a great idea. Occasionally I get to the Borgata and enjoy their beautiful simulcast racebook facility.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
|
Uncleroughy:
I am frequently at the Borgata racebook on Wednesday night and/or Thursday night and sometimes on Sunday. Look for a computer with a 56 y.o. bald guy or ask the manager. Most of them know me. Gary |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|