Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2026, 01:47 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Timonium Race 8 09\05

I decided to go back to one of my favorite stomping grounds from
way back, I have really good memories from there. They used to run a 6 week
meet there and would clean up the cash from the CT horses coming in.
Attached Images
   

Last edited by shoeless; 09-05-2026 at 01:54 PM. Reason: changed mind
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2026, 02:03 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I am stuck here between All and Vex I know you can always just
exacta box. If exacta prices were decent, I would be box those 2 with
scared.

I would probably just throw a few dollars on Vex, no sense boxing 3 horses
in a 6-horse field.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2026, 02:37 PM   #3
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
Since I have never used Syn4. What does SDP and SSR stand for?
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2026, 02:59 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I know that SSR is Sartin speed rating, the other one I am not sure about

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2026, 03:45 PM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
All won the race paying 9.40


All-Vex exacta paid 51.40 surprisingly high exacta


Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2026, 09:48 PM   #6
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Instead of playing an exacta box why not look at playing strait exactas base on the projected payout with either your fair odds line or some other odds line of your preference. You may end up playing the equivalent of a box however if your odds line is good some of the wagers will not be triggered and you will have fewer wagers.

The Other Ted
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2026, 11:30 AM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
The other Ted,


Thanks for the suggestion

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ky Derby PP's & Analysis Mitch44 Races of Interest 24 05-05-2018 07:31 PM
Adjustments Question Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 3 06-29-2014 03:22 PM
UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST Ted Craven August Contest 1 07-24-2012 10:09 PM
Del Mar Race 9 Bill V. General Discussion 2 07-23-2012 09:40 PM
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.