Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS 1: Bug Reports
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS 1: Bug Reports Historical Bug problems and solutions for the first version of RDSS (through V0.99.2)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2007, 07:46 AM   #11
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Doug,

Could you post a screenshot of what you see.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 08:14 AM   #12
Blueken555
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 26
Ted,
Today I converted my 2/28 files, I then had to leave the program and re-enter to see the Race Cards. The only cards that appeared were those that I converted more then one day. Aqu did not appear since I only did 2/28 but Lrl did since I did 2/28 + 3/1. I went back and did Aqu 2/25 + 2/28 and Aqu appeared.

Ken
Blueken555 is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 08:41 AM   #13
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Ken,

Well, doing the same cards and groupings as you, I got something even weirder (cards misfiled by date). As you point out, it all corrects itself if you exit and reload. I'll try to clean that up if it's simple, but the Database Conversion and Download modules are being rewritten so this will all look rather different. If we can limp along with how it works now, that would be great.

Thanks for pointing this out, and the workaround.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 09:06 AM   #14
PassRace
AlwNW2X
 
PassRace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 25
Hi Ted

I have the same problem as Ken.

Update on previous post.
I have only one card open at once.
If I close the card after EACH race the
problem goes away!

Al
PassRace is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #15
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Foreign Running Lines missing

Horses’ running lines from foreign tracks (outside of North America) will fail to show up in Past Performances. Please be alert to this! If there is a possibility of foreign lines e.g. foreign name (GBR), you could check if the number of running lines matches the Current or Previous Year Starts info.

This is high on my 'to fix' list (and added to the Bug List).

Ted

__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #16
dugoutgold
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Doug,

Could you post a screenshot of what you see.

Ted
might be able to but i dont have a screenshot program on this laptop and im sure id have to shrink it before uploading it also
dugoutgold is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #17
dugoutgold
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 206
I dont have a screenshot program On this laptop Ted, also if I did Id have too have something to shrink it before uploading. All it is is the bottom of the handicapping screen that doesnt show up you can only see around 3 entrees, a prgrammer friend of mine last night said it just needs a vertical scrollbar added to that window for the fix.
Doug
dugoutgold is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #18
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Doug, Wow, I must be dense, but I can't quite nail down (without that picture) what 'handicapping' screen you might be referring to - ALL the screens are handicapping screens! And if you say you only see 3 entries, I don't see how you can be referring to the so-called Entries Screen, as that must occupy only the top quarter of ANY resolution monitor. Maybe you could use your other computer, take a screenshot and describe at what vertical point the screen stops on your widescreen laptop. Or try another description...

I thrive on specifics :~)

Ted
Attached Images
 
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #19
dugoutgold
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 206
Ill get back to you on this one Ted, Promice I wont be so generic also) I should in all truth get more familar with the program before opening my mouth. Busy last 2 days here with the markets taking a big burp, I should never try to multitask. More later)

Thanks, Doug
dugoutgold is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #20
Dumptruk
Grade 2
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern California
Posts: 75
I think I know the problem, you need to increase the size of the bottom panel.
Attached Images
 
Dumptruk is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome to the RDSS Forum! Ted Craven RDSS 0 11-02-2006 08:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.